YourMMStation.com broadcasts around the globe keeping you informed about the world of medical and recreational marijuana.
Here are some of the countries that listen to YourMMStation.com
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Russian Federation
- St.Vincent & The Grenadines
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United States
- Hong Kong
There are numerous sources of news and information about medical and recreational cannabis, but at YourMMStation.com, our #1 source for marijuana news is MJBizDaily.com. Marijuana Business Daily covers cannabis news in every country around the globe. Be sure to attend one of their numerous conventions which certifiably draws the largest and most comprehensive collection of marijuana vendors in the world along with the industry’s top business leaders who generously share their knowledge with attendees through tutorial seminars and presentations. Click on the MJBizDaily.com link and see why they’re YourMMStation.com’s source for marijuana news.
Medical And Recreational Marijuana
What are you gonna do after you smoke this? Fold the dishes.
I am on a seaweed diet. I see a weed, and I smoke it!
Let’s activate the receptors and laugh with yourself or friends when you are high. Medical and recreational marijuana both belong to the same cannabis plant. The cannabinoids in marijuana, particularly THC, alter the mood by activating receptors. This is why marijuana puts you in a better mood. Weed brings many benefits to us humans, even in the medical aspect.
Difference Between Medical And Recreational Weed
Regular marijuana is used for recreational and social purposes without medical justifications. In comparison, medical marijuana treats a qualifying condition to alleviate any associated symptoms. One needs a medical diagnosis and a doctor’s recommendation for medical marijuana.
Medical And Recreational Weed Causes Different Effects
Funny and witty weed quotes can never go wrong to make them laugh.
Why are you being so high and mighty?
Would doobie my date tonight?
- Different levels of THC, CBD, and presence of terpenes.
- Varying effects are produced due to different forms of marijuana, such as edibles, tinctures, smokable flowers, high potency concentrates, topicals, and much more.
- Medical marijuana patients have lower or zero marijuana taxes on their purchases made at state-licensed dispensaries and are permitted to have higher quantities of marijuana than recreational users.
- Marijuana consumption among adults is different from state to state. Those aged 21+ residing in Alaska, Arizona, California, New Jersey, and Washington can use it.
- Cannabis must be consumed on private property.
- In Alaska, it is illegal to consume cannabis in public. It is unlawful to consume cannabis on federal land or to drive a car under the influence of marijuana.
- For recreational marijuana use in Arizona, marijuana cultivation must occur within a closet or in an enclosed area to prevent access by minors.
- In Arizona, it is illegal to publicly consume or smoke marijuana or even to transport more than five grams.
- Medical marijuana use in California allows an 18+ with a physician’s recommendation and proof of residence to qualify.
- In Colorado, for recreational marijuana use, 21+ adults can carry up to 2 ounces of marijuana.
- But for medical marijuana use, patients in Colorado must have a medical condition and reside in Colorado.
Difference Between Medical And Recreational Cannabis
The major difference is that both are illegal, but there is a growing movement nationwide to legalize them. There is no quality difference between medicinal and recreational cannabis. Medical marijuana sounds like a superior product to recreational cannabis. There are no national regulations for cannabis, such as safety limits which vary from state to state.
Most states require both categories of cannabis to be tested, but none is stronger or produced from a different type of plant. The best way to learn about the quality of cannabis products can be through the following ways:
- Look for lab test results:
Every state has a different list of required tests.
- Search for the lab name:
An online search can help you find information about labs that conduct cannabis testing.
Medical and recreational marijuana use in Montana also differs. For recreational marijuana use, adults 21+ may possess and use up to 1 ounce of it. For medical marijuana, one must provide proof of Montana residency to apply.
About 40 states have legalized medical marijuana that a doctor must prescribe. Around 20 states have legalized personal-use cannabis for all adults. Such drugs are used to treat sleep and anxiety disorders, but smoking weed is challenging to justify medically because the amount of THC is not always consistent. The adverse effects of marijuana smoke on the lungs will offset the helpfulness of smoked marijuana for some patients. To purchase products in a state with medical-only cannabis laws, you must enroll in your state’s medical cannabis program before buying it. Every state has got different laws, so one must visit their state’s medical cannabis regulator to learn more.